Saturday, April 6, 2013

Goong 2, please?



I was listening to random songs online and I was brought to some korean OSTs. Goong OSTs were playing and my eyes seemed to be water-y. Oh, how I miss this drama so much. I was still in elementary (and now I’m a college sophomore) when this drama was aired in our country and I can still remember some excuses I made so that I can watch this on TV. (because its was aired 10pm-ish and my mom wanted me to sleep early but she failed anyway) Every morning, this was our topic in school. We kept on talking about what’s the last night’s episode as if someone missed watching it. I also re-watch this online and I know I will not be tired if I’ll re-watch it again.
Hey, its already 2013. Goong fans are already quiet about its sequel. Maybe they are already tired of making ‘papansin’ online but Korean showbiz can’t be easily requested for a certain drama sequel. (we are very very lucky for Full house 2 even with different casts T.T) Time is passing by so fast and hey! we are already waiting for six years for Goong sequel! C’mon! Joo Ji Hoon is already back!(wooooot! for that!) and about EunHee’s contract, does her management won’t allow her still? If everything is ‘negotiable’, then, you can now make a sequel! LOLOL. I know it’s not that easy but can’t you answer your fans’ request? HAHA. I and/or we may sound too demanding but that’s what a fan should be. lolol. 

No comments: