Saturday, April 6, 2013

I Like Chiu, Roy Chiu

I just finished watching Office Girls, a Taiwanese drama series [and I am currently watching Miss Rose.] 
Among my 'to-watch-list', I choose not to choose from the list and ended up watching this drama. Spell FATE. hahaha. Anyway, I am just so happy to 'meet' this guy, Roy Chiu Tse. (fc) The leading man in the said drama. (How is he related to my Kim Chiu?) His face resembles the Padillas in Philippine showbiz. In some angle, he sometimes looks like James Yap, Ejay Falcon or Paulo
Avelino. There's even a single scene that he looks like Diether Ocampo. Too much for kaloka-likes! Though I've got no crush on the Filipino celebs mentioned, he has been newly added to my celebrity-crush-list. I am in the midst of researching about his life. (stalker much?) hahahaha. It is hard to research about him 'cause his from Taiwan and I bet most information about him is written in Mandarin and need some 'Mandarin-keyboard' to type his name in Google.  He also don't have Wikipedia slot nor official Facebook fan page. :( I am just thankful for some blogs and sites posting English translation of some info. Anyway, Though I find him more attractive in dramas than in pictures but here he is.... Ta-daa! I chose a bit latest photos of him. I just lala-love his hairstyle. It really fits him than his previous ones. I just hope he has a good character in real life. That would be a sure plus! ;) Ayyeeee! 

 


No comments: