Thursday, April 11, 2013

Cute? No problem!

Shorty. Midget. Vertically-challenge. 

Okay. No need for emphasis. 

Height is an asset. We get it. Though I know few tall women who are not confident with their height and wish to be shorter, having a towering height is undoubtedly a plus for everybody. Being tall opens you to a bigger opportunities. Specific height requirement is even needed in few some jobs. Good thing footwear that increases our height exist. (This better than inventing a 'height-cutter') I can not say that it is unfair because there are things that can be executed easily by tall people, hard for short ones and vice versa. Only the society around us is making it unfair. Spell stereotype.

But how about us me? Can we I fit & answer the demand of the society? Why not, right? I am just so happy that I found some inspiration who are beautiful inside and out and who despite of "height deficit", still succeed in life and rock the world!  


Avril Lavigne 1.55m/ 5'0" ; Christina Aguilera 1.56m / 5'1"; Reese Wittterspoon 1.56m / 5'1";Shakira 1.57m/ 5'1.5"; Hilary Duff 1.57m / 5"1.5" ; Lady Gaga 1.57m / 5'1" ;Vanessa Hudgens 1.57m/ 5'1"; Olsen Twins 5'0" & 5'1"; Natalie Portman 1.60m / 5'2"; Lucy Liu 1.60m / 5'2"; Fergie 1.60m /5'2"; Isla Fisher 1.60m  5'2" ; Ashley Tisdale 1.60m/ 5'2"





 I am not blaming my genes. After all, my ancestors contributed something to be proud of. =) 


Petite? Shawty? I can manage. 

No comments: