Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Starry Drama Love

Looking at my blog, I guess you thought that my life revolves about Asian entertainment. I admit that I'm into A-Entertainment (my own abbreviation) but that doesn't mean that I'm a super-duper fan-of-everything-Asian-and-I-am-updated-and-you-are-not type of person. In fact, I was way behind the My Love from the Star fever! At first, I was like "hey, why are my non-kpop-follower friends know about this drama?" 

These days, I never thought I can be mega crazy again with drama series again. I was like "dramas these days don't make me crazy anymore :(" until I've chosen to watch My Love from the Star! Memenng. I miss my post-drama 'syndrome'. Smiling or feeling giddy suddenly while remembering a scene. Watching fan-made music videos, behind-the-scenes, no-goods, interviews, and possible part 2 news. Daydreaming your own version of part 2. Planning of making my own scrapbook & MV. And now, I'm doing it again. I'm crazy about drama series again. I am really guilty with these especially if I'm very into that drama. It's been a while since I'm doing these stuffs. Hashtag, fangirling. hehe! :) 

I think this would be my first time re-watching drama series again. I mean, I am such a loser for not watching epilogue after each episode. I thought it was just a 'mini trailer' of the next episode like what dramas used to do. I really hate spoilers so I don't watch that part. And I'm missing good scenes! And that's not just the reason. I just want to feel the drama again and I don't care wasting another 21 hours. I really want to re-watch. Anyway, I can get more happy hormones with this! :D I'll get myself ready to LOL and cry again. 

No comments: